- 05-23-2013, 04:14 AM #1
So, I finally added my card info on my 820. However, a few questions are troubling me...
1. Do I get a warning before the purchase is made, just like it is when you buy an app?
2. Will I see my bank's page where I put in my password?
3. Is there any way to password lock in-app buying?
4. How different will an in-app buying be than a normal app purchase?
5. Is internet required to make a purchase?
Thanks for reading...
- 05-23-2013, 12:40 PM #4
1. If you've enabled Wallet it will ask for pin and payment method. Sounds good enough to me.
2. No, you'll see your credit cards listed and payment options I believe.
3. There is an option in Wallet settings to lock In app purchases. Everytime you buy app from store or make an in app purchase Wallet will ask for pin.
4. Very similar. If you buy it once it will be available for you lifelong unless developer retire the feature.
- By aurizen in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 19Last Post: 12-29-2011, 05:25 PM
- By TortueG in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2011, 02:47 PM
- By wheresmy600 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 18Last Post: 06-15-2011, 09:35 PM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:25 AM