05-26-2013, 02:25 AM #1
- 7 Posts
I got a WP8 phone (lumia 620) for my dad. I've tested the phone but otherwise not used WP8 (not good for me but good choice for my dad I think.)
He's very slow at learning technology, but wanted a smartphone to do basic things: phone, internet, email, maps, and a few others.
Not interested games, social networking, etc and other kids stuff.
Is there a good guide to WP8 suitable ? Online video preferable but book is also fine.
- 05-26-2013, 02:54 AM #3Windows Central has seems faster.
Nintendo Life has super stable.
You might find me funposting over at /2hu/ or /pinoy/ on 8chan.
3DS Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109 | NNID: TheWPCTraveler
Devices: Nokia Lumia 630, ASUS T100, Nintendo 3DS XL.
Now Playing: Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars [3DS]
Valkyria Chronicles [PC]
- By Dray0n in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 12-15-2012, 08:53 PM
- By laity78 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 11-28-2012, 11:17 AM
- By cdrichet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2012, 07:01 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 05-29-2012, 03:20 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2011, 09:37 AM