05-26-2013, 03:25 AM #1
- 13 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I got a WP8 phone (lumia 620) for my dad. I've tested the phone but otherwise not used WP8 (not good for me but good choice for my dad I think.)
He's very slow at learning technology, but wanted a smartphone to do basic things: phone, internet, email, maps, and a few others.
Not interested games, social networking, etc and other kids stuff.
Is there a good guide to WP8 suitable ? Online video preferable but book is also fine.
- 05-26-2013, 10:43 AM #6
- By Dray0n in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 12-15-2012, 09:53 PM
- By laity78 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 11-28-2012, 12:17 PM
- By cdrichet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2012, 08:01 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 05-29-2012, 04:20 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2011, 10:37 AM