520 vs 620 vs 720

vdroide

May 23, 2013
Visit site
So my wife played a with a friends pink Lumia 620 and decided that she liked the phone and Windows Phone 8. I have been looking at the 520, 620 and 720 and they all seem to sport similar specs, even the 820 to a lesser extent. Which do you guys prefer? Which do guys think is the better phone? She played and liked the 620, she wouldn?t want something as big as the 920. Finally someone in my home will have WP8, I have always been intrigued but I find it difficult to switch platforms at this stage, maybe playing with her phone might convince me.

P.S. the girl that was using it, knows very little about phones, in that she isn?t a geek. However, she told my wife, you would love this phone, it is practically a computer, it has Windows 8 for god sake. I thought, she would fit in nicely on WPCentral. So guys this and other experience have shown me that WP is picking up steam, and most importantly people seem to like it ALOT. I have never heard someone speak ill about app shortages etc.

vdroide

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Also in terms of apps.. I she covered in terms of..

-Facebook Messenger
-What?s App
-Viber

Can she get her Tune In radio?

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
hey there..in terms of specifications 720 & 620 are similar but 620 doesnt have FM radio and aeaitive touch option

520 doesnt have led flash,NFC or front facing camera...it is basically a budget 720 :)

i am using 520 and really happy to be using a lagless and complicated OS

All the necessary apps from other platform are available on wp8

moreover after AMBER update we are gonna receive more features like fm radio,bug fixes,smart cam etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro