Whatsapp update coming in 9 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

vichuxxx

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Why can't they make this beta version available for download. At least it ditched sound API, far better than previous one. Come on WhatsApp team, don't make us wait anymore

Ashfaq Gazi

May 14, 2013
Visit site
thrz no whtaspp update coming . ppl r only making fool of wp8 users. i m hearing thz crap since may:asleep: 14 thn it came may end thn it came frst wk of june . thn thz thrd of nine days . but thrz nothn come for sure expt making ppl fools . i think i have made i big mstke my putting my money on lumia 800 n thn on 820 . evem ms products like skpye msgn did not even launch on threre own wp8. it sounds like a shame .

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
How many days has it been?
ed2305b7.png

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
god knows what those people are doing. you have Nokia and WhatsApp team working on it, and it taking them this long to come up with the update, and im guessing its going to be nothing too special just like the previous update.

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
god knows what those people are doing. you have Nokia and WhatsApp team working on it, and it taking them this long to come up with the update, and im guessing its going to be nothing too special just like the previous update.

I bet they'll release it before than MS implements Voice Msging in Skype for WP.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
thrz no whtaspp update coming . ppl r only making fool of wp8 users. i m hearing thz crap since may:asleep: 14 thn it came may end thn it came frst wk of june . thn thz thrd of nine days . but thrz nothn come for sure expt making ppl fools . i think i have made i big mstke my putting my money on lumia 800 n thn on 820 . evem ms products like skpye msgn did not even launch on threre own wp8. it sounds like a shame .

It's confirmed that it's in beta testing stage so it will be released for sure but the question is when... You are on WP mate, it's for people who have patience. ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Beta this long? I'm surprised if both Whatsapp and Nokia working together couldn't come soon. I uninstalled whatsapp in Feb as its background agent was messing my bluetooth car connectivity and been waiting since for normal running whatsapp. I think it is one of the app which has prolific number of profane comments in Market Place. I'm out of my class group as all of them have been using Whatsapp on their respective iphones and androids... I'm out of this forum as I started becoming restless waiting for getting simple updates like volume adjustment and fix for whatsapp... After a long time I logged back and people are preaching patience here.... I'd been a long time supporter of Nokia, but MS is really screwing up Nokia with their galactic pace at best. Today MS is delivering the latest updates for Skype on all platforms but for WP8 and their lame excuse just left me even more frustrated.

The only thing my smartphone is not reduced to is to check emails and casual browsing. DLNA is a hit and miss... I can't FF an audio file by dragging across the slider... Can't do smart dial with native dialler... And still have to be patient for supporting WP8? Common Nokia, I stopped believing in MS, don't let us down.. Keep your spirits going....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes