Carrier Assassination

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
It seems to me, n feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, that certain carriers are doing their level best to derail Windows Phone! I see alot of threads from Verizon, AT&T, complaining, and they seem genuine complaints to me, that their carriers won't fix this n that and my own situation here in Australia where I had to change carrier coz of their lackluster service. It just seems too common-place to be coincidence!! What do you all think?? Are these carriers trying to derail Windows Phone? Maybe in favor of another ecosystem??

Zokudu

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't think its the carriers trying to derail anything. They don't care what you buy as long as you keep paying them.

The issue is the kind of people who land sales and first level support jobs in their stores and call centers. These kinds of jobs end up with techy 18-24 year olds who tend to jus reiterate what they read on the internet.

They don't push iPhones either but apple has strong general word of mouth advertising as well as special booths and staff hired to push apple devices at stores around me.

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah perhaps but I keep hearing the same complaints I've been hearing/reading for the last 6mths n it's strange that Nokia or MS haven't stepped in to sort it coz tha s#*t that's going on with certain carriers is actually harming the WP brand:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium