06-18-2013, 11:25 AM #1
- 55 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have a Nokia Lumia 521 and Motorola Bluetooth S10-HD headphones. When I am walking in a local park and approach a cell phone tower, the music starts pausing and starting for several minutes, always at the same spots. Is there a known issue of interference caused by a cell phone tower with a Bluetooth signal. Does a signal being broadcast by the tower cause the phone to interpret this as a Bluetooth signal and to act accordingly?
Finally, is there any way to override this behavior?
- By rgc6789 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-30-2016, 03:35 AM
- By childoftheworld in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 35Last Post: 09-23-2014, 05:54 AM
- By Bataar in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2013, 12:50 PM
- By Baryex86 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2013, 06:23 PM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 17Last Post: 07-06-2012, 08:02 PM