Spotify alternatives?

jay minhas

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I recently switched from iPhone 4s to Lumia 928, I absolutely love this phone. My only pet peeve is the Spotify app. I listen to music all the time and Spotify app for wp8 is beyond horrible. Does anyone have any other recommendations?

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I recently switched from iPhone 4s to Lumia 928, I absolutely love this phone. My only pet peeve is the Spotify app. I listen to music all the time and Spotify app for wp8 is beyond horrible. Does anyone have any other recommendations?
I know it sucks I really hope they update it, but I would recommend Pandora, or Nokia music

frooglepoopillion

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
If you don't mind paying the $10/mo sub, Xbox Music has streaming and offline music download capabilities. Depending on what you want, there's Pandora and Nokia Music as well.

jay minhas

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Xbox music pass will not work. I signed up for 30 day trial yesterday and I can't even logg into m Xbox account through my phone. Have tried to reset m password and other things but nothing.. So frustrating.

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Here are some that I use. These are free and no subscription required. All these have ability to search for specific song to play.
Amazing Music
Audiocloud
Audiotica 4
Mixtapes Cloud
Metroradio (Pandora)
Graffiti Radio (Pandora)

Last edited:

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I've been using spotify since it was available on the wp8 store and indeed it has been a horrible experience but I don't want to give up my subscription so I just keep hoping for an update...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon