06-22-2013, 03:29 AM #1
- 39 Posts
Hey guys... my phone lumia 620 is showing me the present firmware running on my phone is 1308.0001 and when i checked for update it said my phone is up to date....
But when i connected it to nokia care suite... it told me that there is a software update available for my phone I.E 1308.0002
So what should i do.... is this any major update so that i may consider updating my phone thru other means or is this minor update and i should wait it for over the air update??
Thnx.. :) :)
06-22-2013, 07:40 AM #2
- 75 Posts
This is a a minor update so I'd wait for the carrier to action it. 1308 is the major version branch and after the decimal is the sub-branch.
Also unless you have a major problem with your phone and you know this will fix it then I usually wait for the updates come down the pipe. Especially if you have a carrier ROM.
- By hsn97 in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 7Last Post: 07-31-2013, 11:03 AM
- By nMIK-3 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2013, 11:54 AM
- By jmwhite19 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 26Last Post: 07-25-2012, 09:54 AM
- By Heresy64 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2012, 08:20 PM
- By nokialumia710 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:55 PM