- 06-27-2013, 10:56 AM #2
- 06-27-2013, 11:02 AM #3
I have one of the Lumia 925's and the double tap is pretty good, handy for one finger when you just want to see if you have any missed calls or texts..
So far I haven't found the sensitive screen double tapping in my pocket just yet, so seems to work well!
As for battery life, I haven't tried turning it off, however my Nokia lasts at least 40% longer than my iPhone 5.. When that Battery saver mode kicks in the battery just seems to last forever
- 06-27-2013, 11:10 AM #4
Heres a quick video I made just now
- 06-27-2013, 11:22 AM #6
- 06-27-2013, 01:09 PM #8
Not that I know of, unless anyone else has?
I'm hoping in a future update that add something like that as it does look pretty awesome...
Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_253 using Board Express
- 06-27-2013, 01:20 PM #9
Check out the Windows button 10 seconds in on this video when he's checking the time on double tap clock. That must have been a very intentional capture otherwise idk why they would have included it. But why would they put it in an ad for the 925 if it didn't come with Amber?
New Nokia commercial: Don´t flash. Amaze. - YouTube
- 06-27-2013, 04:31 PM #10
thanks for the video, double tap is pretty neat
the lumia 925 has a special display that uses electricity only for the pixels which are illuminated.
the other lumias 820,720,620,520 dont have this. the display is either on , or off. i am wondering this clock/double tap be implemented across the line
- 06-27-2013, 04:55 PM #11
- By WanderingTraveler in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 16Last Post: 12-22-2013, 11:52 AM
- By RErro in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 19Last Post: 07-07-2013, 03:46 AM
- By Quitch in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 07-06-2013, 08:23 PM
- By prlundberg in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 23Last Post: 07-01-2013, 01:55 PM
- By abel920 in forum Windows 8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:56 AM