Windows Phone 8.1 Leaks?!

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Courtesy of The Verge
Pay close attention to the tile layouts:

New tile sizes - Now with 3 small icons, and 1 giant size. OR it could be the 1080p resolution.
A quick-settings tile just like the leaked W8.1 video on youtube. (4th from the right)
The negative space at the top looks like it's been fixed.
An Itunes tile?
iCloud tile?

windowsphonewall1_1020_verge_super_wide.jpg

A Flash Player tile?
An Instagram tile?! Could be Instance or Metrogram. 4th phone from the right.

windowsphonewall7_1020_verge_super_wide.jpg

A tile that looks similar to My Computer. Maybe a system navigation tool? (second row far right)
VLC Player tile???!! The one beside the My Computer tile, second row first tile far right
windowsphonewallnext7_1020_verge_super_wide.jpg

Last edited:

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
ITunes no idea what it looks like in the store but that "iCloud" is Free Music Download (an app), and Lomogram is the instagram look alike I believe you are referring to? Flash player app streaming I think we already have one somewhere in the store and navigation tool looks like an app for quick setting? Not sure, but yeah. I think they are all from the store. As for the 3 rows, no idea about those haha. Taking with a grain of salt

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
According to Tom Warren, these phones are 825 developer editions seemingly running an early copy of 8.1. Look closer and you will see the screens sporting a new super large tile and a small/medium tile we currently don't have. Screens also show 3 and 5 column displays on the start screen whereas we can currently have 2 and 4.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Hope they bring snap multitasking over to WP somehow, maybe instead of snapping side by side, have them snap on top of each other one app on the top half of the screen and another on the bottom half, and add the specific app notification sounds

Sent from my mwp6985 using Tapatalk

anon(5816156)

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
If you look carefully at the first pic in http://conversations.nokia.com/2013/06/27/an-interactive-nokia-lumia-lightshow-at-build/ , it's actually a GIF image where every tiles keep fading out and other tiles followed. It seems more likely an app as such tiles won't suited for daily use. (Seriously, if every tiles keep fading and gone just like that, where could they all gone?)

And Nokia also said that those phones are 200 Lumia 820.
Also, look at the comments section.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Where is this place? I want to live there.
This is at Microsoft's Build Conference, which wraps up today in San Francisco. It is a conference for developers, and is very likely responsible for the timing of several app releases this week.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay.... My eyes hurt. This is worse then "Where Waldo".

I will take your word on it. The leaks are all there. I am seeing double tiles everywhere now.

Ouch.

aliqudsi

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to disappoint, but I asked around, that's jut a screen that flips through the apps available in the marketplace (like the Windows Phone companion app), nothing to see here guys..

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to disappoint, but I asked around, that's jut a screen that flips through the apps available in the marketplace (like the Windows Phone companion app), nothing to see here guys..

No that's home screen of 200 Lumia 825 dev edition.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
No that's home screen of 200 Lumia 825 dev edition.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

According to conversations by Nokia, that is the dev edition of the Lumia 820. Not the 825. And in the conversations by Nokia comments page, it is mentioned that that is not a homescreen, but an app to simulate the homescreen with a custom app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa