How To Recover Deleted Videos?

Mristian

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the new 928 (NO Memory card expansion)

I filmed a super, really important video of my older brother coming home from his base training to surprise his fiance a few weeks early..

To my surprise, I accidentally deleted the video INSTEAD of uploading to Skydrive (Butter-fingers on my end).

Is there anyway to restore deleted videos from Windows Phone 8? Thank you!

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the new 928 (NO Memory card expansion)

I filmed a super, really important video of my older brother coming home from his base training to surprise his fiance a few weeks early..

To my surprise, I accidentally deleted the video INSTEAD of uploading to Skydrive (Butter-fingers on my end).

Is there anyway to restore deleted videos from Windows Phone 8? Thank you!

It must have synced it to your pc, have you checked it?

bmaclean1

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
The problem with all of these recovery packages is that they don't see the windows phone as a drive. They will present a list of drives to scan, and the phone is not on that list. I too need to recover some photos that I accidentally killed after vacation. I have downloaded 3 pieces of software (plus tried the free "recuva" that worked like a champ on my Android phone) with the same frustrating results.

Perhaps the issue is with WP8 and how it presents itself to the O/S. But it's clear that all these sites that tout their recovery software have never actually tried their product on a windows phone.

If anyone has suggestions, I am all ears.

Thanks,

Bill

Chris_kosmidis

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
The problem with all of these recovery packages is that they don't see the windows phone as a drive. They will present a list of drives to scan, and the phone is not on that list. I too need to recover some photos that I accidentally killed after vacation. I have downloaded 3 pieces of software (plus tried the free "recuva" that worked like a champ on my Android phone) with the same frustrating results.

Perhaps the issue is with WP8 and how it presents itself to the O/S. But it's clear that all these sites that tout their recovery software have never actually tried their product on a windows phone.

Thanks,

Bill

Right back at you..If the phone was recognizable as a removable drive, the recovery software should work..There is a registry change somewhere that says it should do the job but i haven't heard anyone trying it..Anyway, we should hear from someone with more knowledge on the matter for a definitive answer!

Last edited:

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site

Thanks,

Bill

99% of the time i could not recover pics or videos from my memory card but i am always able to recover from hard drives..moreover wp is not detected as a drive

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

freedominthegrave

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Not so many softwares can detect windows phone out, but you should give it a try. Or ask a guy who can tear the phone apart,take out the micro card, put it to the special-make reader. and use the recovery tool to recover your videos( this could be a joke ).
BUT! all the solution can be used under the situation you have stopped using the phone before the recovery. or the Videos might be overwritten and it is unlikely to recover the full-videos.
as the recovery software you can just search one in google, the last time the recovery tool I used is Jihosoft. or choose the one you like in google.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre