06-29-2013, 02:10 PM #1
- 5 Posts
I'm on the new 928 (NO Memory card expansion)
I filmed a super, really important video of my older brother coming home from his base training to surprise his fiance a few weeks early..
To my surprise, I accidentally deleted the video INSTEAD of uploading to Skydrive (Butter-fingers on my end).
Is there anyway to restore deleted videos from Windows Phone 8? Thank you!
- 06-29-2013, 04:29 PM #3
07-28-2013, 11:16 AM #4
- 7 Posts
The problem with all of these recovery packages is that they don't see the windows phone as a drive. They will present a list of drives to scan, and the phone is not on that list. I too need to recover some photos that I accidentally killed after vacation. I have downloaded 3 pieces of software (plus tried the free "recuva" that worked like a champ on my Android phone) with the same frustrating results.
Perhaps the issue is with WP8 and how it presents itself to the O/S. But it's clear that all these sites that tout their recovery software have never actually tried their product on a windows phone.
If anyone has suggestions, I am all ears.
01-12-2014, 11:51 AM #5
- 33 Posts
Last edited by Chris_kosmidis; 01-12-2014 at 12:02 PM.
- By Alexandre Donnert in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:51 AM
- By wpfan86 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:25 AM
- By voiceoverguy in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2013, 04:01 AM
- By Joshua Kohler in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2013, 06:54 PM
- By Cristiano Melara Neto in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2013, 12:50 PM