Zune to .....? CD Covers find

Ezequiel Sapoznik

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I just migrated to WP 8. I used to have WP 7. Before I used to work with Zune that now it is not working with WP8. With Zune I was able to rip my CDs and if for some reason the Cd cover was not identfied I could find the CD art on the web and automatically add it to the collection. As I can't use Zune anymore to synch to my WP8...is there any feature somewhere for Cd cover lookup?

Thanks,

Ezequiel

Erik Walther

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem. You aren't going to like the solution b/c it's a lot of work, but it's the only thing I've found that consistently keeps album art whenever the song/album is synced to the phone. Create a folder in your pictures library for all album art. Google whichever album you need and save the album art to this folder. Then, download Media Monkey. Launch Media Monkey and use this software to add album art to each song/album.

SB5

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if this was exactly what you were asking but you could use windows media player to sync. It allows you to search for album art just like Zune. I use windows media player instead of the sync app since it is much easier to use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077