Poll : How Much do you rate WP8 On a scale of 1-10 ?

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ask any moderator to edit/delete this and re-create another with awesome, good, bearable etc .. some thing like that :D or 10,8,6 ..

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
8. I don't think this forum is a very good place to get a good image of what people think of Windows Phone, though. :p

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what to compare it to. What is a 10, what is a 5. What would an iPhone, or android be?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Divair

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
9/10. There are few things that I can't do that I want to, most of which are just a result of missing apps. That'll be fixed in time as the market for WP grows.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
7/10. So many improvements that can be made. Also, still many apps that I use on other platforms aren't here yet. I know new features will come, one of these days!

slap0rama

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I gave it a 7/10. I love WP!! It's just that the no orientation lock thing really gets on my nerves! When I lie down on my bed and want to use it, I have to fight with the landscape to portrait mode a lot and it really annoys me. Plus I hate xbox music (hate might be a strong word, I just wish it would improve) as well but other than that its freaking awesome.

YOLOsaurusRex

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
7. I love the interface and I think WP has amazing potential. There's a lot of small problems that I think are holding it back though. I see many people complaining about no orientation lock, separate system/media volume controls, etc. Nothing you guys haven't seen before. A biggie for me is the Facebook chat integration with the messaging hub. It only briefly worked for me today, but ever since I had my HTC Trophy and even on my Lumia 928, it hasn't worked right. I tried disabling secure browsing and that worked for a while until I logged into touch.facebook.com from IE on my phone. Then the messages stopped working again. I see people having a lot of trouble with this too.

I love the idea of it being integrated like that, but it needs to be fixed and it should have the normal capabilities of Facebook chat (like sending pictures).

All these tiny problems add up to a big one. Windows Phone does many things right and does very few things wrong, but there's usually some odd feature missing or a weird bug with everything it does right or tries to.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Gave a 7. I think WP is good for the average smartphone user and most would probably give it a 10. Anyone wanting to do a little more and wanting some features that are currently on other platforms will find WP rather limiting and sometimes annoying.

Like everyone else I hope to see these things corrected cause I don't want to leave WP but being honest I'm not going to wait 'years' to get them while they exist elsewhere already.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3