Hows the weather?

WP8sNewest

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
What's the best weather app for windows phone 8 and I mean performance wise, and with the best tile appearance and updating. I currently use accuweather and the tile doesn't really update and the app always has stormy even when im looking at the clear blue sky. So can anyone recommend me a really go one?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
What's the best weather app for windows phone 8 and I mean performance wise, and with the best tile appearance and updating. I currently use accuweather and the tile doesn't really update and the app always has stormy even when im looking at the clear blue sky. So can anyone recommend me a really go one?

Depends what phone you have, I use the Now Hub but that is a Samsung only thing. You could try 627.AM it's an Alarm clock that has weather built in.

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Amazing Weather HD. Simply The best Live Tile it has. IMO, it's one of the best live tile app.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Best tiles are Amazing and WeatherFlow. Best radars are within Weather Channel and Accuweather. The ones I like for the info provided within the app, and toast alerts are Accuweather, and the never updated Weather Bug.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa