What if things were transparant on WP8

Amresh95

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
So I wanted to put down my volume and than I stared 5 minutes at the grey square where you can see the volume and pause/play button from the media player. (don't know how to call the Grey square)
I opened photoshop and started changing things. This was the result. Also made a notification centre. I think WP8 would be complete with a notification centre.

Still I think the design of the notification centre isn't complete, but it looks better then the notification centre that was leaked. (my opinion)
homescreen wp8.png
lockscreen code.jpg
lockscreen wp8.jpg
notificatie.png

What do you think if WP8 looked like this?

edit: Can I change the title somewhere? I misspelled Transparent...

Last edited:

Juzz Tianz

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I love the transparency. But in my own opinion, the lockscreen and notification will better stay solid, not transparent. But, good job :D

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Last one is very good. And I want to control tiles' transparency, too so we can put wallpaper in background and if not atleast we should be able to put wallpaper on 2nd screen with all app list. Such little customization would be welcomed. I hope notification center won't be just a tile because that leaked phone suggest it as a tile. I would be very much disappointed if we won't get full notification center.....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Amresh95

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
It sounds like you might not know this, so just in case: but you can press Back to close the volume/media controls thing once you've finished with it.
I know that sir. But still it looks ugly to me. (my opinion)

Last one is very good. And I want to control tiles' transparency, too so we can put wallpaper in background and if not atleast we should be able to put wallpaper on 2nd screen with all app list. Such little customization would be welcomed. I hope notification center won't be just a tile because that leaked phone suggest it as a tile. I would be very much disappointed if we won't get full notification center.....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
A wallpaper on the background would be very nice. I saw some examples on the internet. I hope that Microsoft will see this and think about changing things.

I love the transparency. But in my own opinion, the lockscreen and notification will better stay solid, not transparent. But, good job :D
First I was thinking of making the notification center solid. But it would look a bit like the Android/Apple (iOs6) notification center.
Both solid and transparent will look nice to me. Atleast if they don't make that ugly notification center that was leaked on the internet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos