New Lumia 925 owner - recommendations on live tile photo apps? (not MY photos, ones from anywhere)

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a great live tile app to show off photos on my main screen - and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?

Specifically, I'm NOT talking about an app to show off MY photos (like the default pictures app on wp8) but one that shows bing style photos from around the world of anything and everything.

I.e. an ever-changing tile showing high quality images of all sorts of different places/animals/art/architecture

Does such a thing exist? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I haven't seen anything, but if there is anything, i'd be one of those who like that too. :)

I have one active tile giving me updates, and that's my Hotmail/Outlook updates, and i'd like to have more lively-ness when it comes to my home screen. :)

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Tumblr has a nice live tile, it doesn't show your pictures of the ones on your dashboard but which ever photos are popular..

I would love an Instagram version of Tumblr's live tile!

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
LOCATED!

Ok guys so have been doing some research (when I should be working.....) and have found 'das image' - seems perfect!!! Pools images from everywhere including bing, flickr, 500px, instagram and picasa etc and updates your tile every half an hour!

Let me know if anyone's got any other suggestions.

rangarajankeshav

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
hi, i am from India and got lumia 710 7.8v and have das image app. but it doesn't update live tile. i clicked on galleries --> Live tile history. it says "Live tiles have not been updated with gallery images. please try again later." i've searched on a couple of car images and it has appeared in history. also my settings --> search history i've unchecked "delete history on exit". any help is much appreciated. thanks. keshav

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon