verizon group messaging work around - not great, but works

Paulo1300

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, sorry if this was already posted, but this is what I use for group messaging if I really need to use it

Pin this website to your front screen:
https://web.vma.vzw.com/

click on it, log in, put in password
compose a message to multiple people
send the message
the message will stay in a group on that website.. it will not stay in a chain on your phone, but you can return to that website to see the group chain

also - messages sent to you (so started by someone else) in a group will appear with all of the numbers it was sent to (only on the website), and responding to it responds to all those people (on the website)

--unfortunately you cannot tell if the message is a group message if you look at it on your phone in the first place, but sometimes you can tell by how a message is worded.
overall, it works if you really need to stay in a thread, or want to see who is all on the message

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, sorry if this was already posted, but this is what I use for group messaging if I really need to use it

Pin this website to your front screen:
https://web.vma.vzw.com/

click on it, log in, put in password
compose a message to multiple people
send the message
the message will stay in a group on that website.. it will not stay in a chain on your phone, but you can return to that website to see the group chain

also - messages sent to you (so started by someone else) in a group will appear with all of the numbers it was sent to (only on the website), and responding to it responds to all those people (on the website)

--unfortunately you cannot tell if the message is a group message if you look at it on your phone in the first place, but sometimes you can tell by how a message is worded.
overall, it works if you really need to stay in a thread, or want to see who is all on the message

Thanks for posting this. It's really sad that we've even looking for a workaround to get a service that we should have. Shame on you, Verizon. Fix your crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss