07-17-2013, 11:15 PM #1
- 458 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Title says all. It used to work. Suddenly my outlook.com account stops sync.... After a search, a Microsoft support forum thread pointed out the culprit - text backup.
Not to say these SMSes are important - but it sucks that these simple frustrations accumulate
- 07-20-2013, 05:17 PM #2
First go to setting > email and accounts and see if your accounts doesn't say sign in if it does sign back in.
Then go to setting > text messages and select the options you want to be backed up.
- By lyrisist35 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2015, 11:37 AM
- By arthurwalasek in forum Developers CornerReplies: 8Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:02 AM
- By MikesChevelle in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 78Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:15 PM
- By techie1961 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2013, 12:05 AM
- By DaveGx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:33 PM