sharing&media questions

Owen Groundhog

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
hey, i once bought an wp7 device and at first i loved it. until i found out that i couldnt share my music files tru bluetooth with others..
i felt screwed, this was something i did a lot with my dumb phone.
i also found out i couldnt download music from any random internetpage and play it in zune
(u can play it once but not save..if u get what i mean.)

has this changed in wp8?
can i now share my music with my friends and they with me?
can i now download any song from any site and just put it in a playlist? (like i could with my psp)

thanks in advance :D

ps i hope so, cuz i have now an android device and i miss the wp pictures and music..aswell as the games :(

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the things you want to do are possible yet on WP8 either without using a PC in the middle :/

It is indeed funny how many of the old, basic features that even feature phones have are still missing. It feels funny that my old phone (although N8) has much, much more features than my Lumia 920, but regardless I love WP8 even with it's shortcomings and can't really consider switching to Android (which really is the only modern alternative atm if you want to do "everything").

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
To share music via BT on wp8, switch on the bluetooth, pair it with the target device, open music, long tap the song in the list and select share and choose bluetooth.

To save music for offline listening, try to download UCBrowser app, it can do downloads. But keep in mind those are all saved to your phone and not SD, you may want to periodically clear that up. Am not sure if you can access the downloaded files via a computer.

Owen Groundhog

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
well i switched to android..but im missing the windows snappynezz (android lags like hell :( and basic apps suck)

thanks for the tips, ill try it out right away :D thanks thanks (^_^))

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
well i switched to android..but im missing the windows snappynezz (android lags like hell :( and basic apps suck)

thanks for the tips, ill try it out right away :D thanks thanks (^_^))

Perhaps, the only reason I love wp8, runs faster than the fastest car ever built!, even 4 months after being tweaked, tossed and tests!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3