How to make Facebook the primary contact account over Skype

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
So I have some contacts where I don't have them in Outlook (nor do I want to), but only Facebook and Skype. When I link them, Skype becomes the primary account for that person, rather than Facebook, consequentially making the perons name their Skype screenname. How can I make it so the Facebook account is the primary so their full name will show?

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes...doesnt matter. If they are linked, still shows as the Skype user name. Besides, I don't want to hide their Skype info.

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried reversing the order in which you do the linking? For example select the Skype Account and then link the FB and the other way around? I had issues early on where the same person had their name differently in their accounts. In order to get the one I wanted I fiddled about with this and it seemed to work for me.

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried reversing the order in which you do the linking? For example select the Skype Account and then link the FB and the other way around? I had issues early on where the same person had their name differently in their accounts. In order to get the one I wanted I fiddled about with this and it seemed to work for me.

yes. That seems to only work when an Outlook or Gmail account is in the mix. When its just Skype and FB, not so much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon