- 07-31-2013, 06:32 PM #1
Can anyone help me out with this, I'm wondering if there is something not setup correctly in my calendar.
On the phones calendar settings I have my calendar, the birthday calendar and holidays calendar categories enabled. On my email they are also turned on. However when I try to enter a date and try to select a one of the calendars I only have my calendar to choose from. The birthday and holidays calender do not show as an option.
On my email I can add a birthday to the calendar and it will show up on my phones calendar but it will show as "read only". Why can I not on my phone add, edit or delete an entry other than the one from the my calendar category?
- 08-02-2013, 11:48 AM #6
Did you have to go to your email on your PC? That is what I had to do for it to work for me.
I had initially synchronized it in Outlook on my phone but that didn't work, so I had to log on to my computer for it to appear in the calendar on my phone. I hope there was something wrong on my end as if its the case that you actually need to log in to your pc and sync it then that is not good imo.
Would have been nice to also simply do all this directly from the calendar on the phone. At least there is a way to do it, thanks for your help.
08-03-2013, 02:43 PM #7
- 204 Posts
- By cowboy6201 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 35Last Post: 12-21-2013, 08:53 AM
- By rmichael75 in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 7Last Post: 08-01-2013, 07:36 AM
- By 11B1P in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2013, 06:58 AM
- By Kevin 142 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2013, 10:31 PM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Windows PC GamingReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2013, 04:52 PM