Nokia 1 - Microsoft 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Nokia is pulling everything it can out the bag and making some seriously amazing hardware that despite the limitations of WP8 are arguably on par with the best..

But really feel as if Microsoft are letting them down, with the lack of updates and the quite large holes in the OS (Notifications, ****e Facebook intergration, half-hearted apps) it just doesn't feel like there getting anywhere to catch up with the likes of Apple, Google and Samsung

You'd think Microsoft being the company with the most recognisable, largest operating system on the planet and once being the king of software could pull a couple of heads together and sort out their mobile OS

Don't get me wrong it's beautiful and Windows 8 is gorgeous too but I find myself using my iPhone more still as Its still more reliable and easier

IMO

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
and Nokia is indeed a bit frustrated with WP and MS in a recent interview. This has been discussed at length on the forums , I feel they know what they are doing and they obviously know people are complaining. Joe Belfiore has tweeted multiple times that they are listening

I find Windows Phone to be reliable and easier and iPhone to be utter BS , so it is completely a personal opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99