- 08-01-2013, 03:48 PM #2
Turn of your Bluetooth. There are a lot of apps that quick launch Bluetooth from your settings. I just pin the Quick Launch to my start screen and turn it off if I don't want it.
Here is the app I use...
- 08-01-2013, 03:58 PM #3
That would work assuming you're not using Bluetooth to listen to music. I'm not sure if there is a way to disable text messaging in the sync settings or not. I'll have to look on my way home.
- By autumnride in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2013, 01:54 PM
- By naren_bn88 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 08:15 PM
- By Smidgerine in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 04:03 PM
- By lce123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2013, 02:13 PM
- By Akshay Bharwani in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 11:41 AM