08-03-2013, 09:33 AM #1
- 218 Posts
Came to WP from Android, where I "beta-ed" several of the Android updates. It was always "strongly suggested" that a phone reset be done prior to installing an update.
With the (hopefully) impending release of GDR2, I was wondering if the same is true of WP? Would it be advisable to do a hard reset prior to updating?
Thanks all --
- By Ashish B in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 22Last Post: 07-27-2014, 12:23 PM
- By radu191289 in forum HTC 8SReplies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:46 PM
- By Mroofieunblockm in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2013, 06:42 AM
- By jhayEL in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-03-2013, 10:40 PM
- By snales in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2013, 07:25 AM