- 08-06-2013, 05:56 PM #2
I've heard that it can take up to like 8 hours. So I would just be patient and make sure it doesn't die. I just reset my brothers phone and it took sub 5 minutes so I'm not sure.
- 08-07-2013, 09:10 AM #8
Just to let y'all know it didn't work. I left it plugged in overnight and when I woke up the gears were still moving. Had it plug in and everything. Going into best buy today to see what they can do, (I bought the phone there) but this is very weird. Haven't had one problem with my Nokia Lumia.
08-07-2013, 09:30 AM #9
- 345 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- By Fred P in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2013, 12:01 PM
- By Zeez Saud in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:07 AM
- By kmmcdonald in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2013, 03:40 PM
- By hellerz85 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:50 PM
- By mjperry51 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2013, 09:39 AM