Just Sold my Nokia 920 DOS phone.. Oops! I mean Windows...phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

NokiaLover

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
After 6 months patiently try out the Windows phone, I finally sold Nokia 920 DOS phone to go for Samsung Galaxy S4 Android.
there are still missing apps that I need which is not available for Windows phone.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just Sold my Nokia 920 DOS phone.. Oops! I meam Windows...phone

After 6 months patiently try out the Windows phone, I finally sold Nokia 920 DOS phone to go for Samsung Galaxy S4 Android.
there are still missing apps that I need which is not available for Windows phone.
I'm sure we were all dying to know.

NokiaLover

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site

Honeywell Thermostat Controller is not available.
XBMC, Yahama Receiver are available on Windows Phone but theirs interface aren't the same as iPhone, it's more like DOS look.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

XBMC, Yahama Receiver are available on Windows Phone but theirs interface aren't the same as iPhone, it's more like DOS look.

you mean it has text that actually requires you to read instead of big bubbly icons and thick textures designed for a 3 yo.

and its funny...I've never had the desire to need the Honeywell controller to fiddle with my thermostat, because guess what, it was programmed intelligently by myself to not need to do that!

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site

I looked at the apps. Saw the screenshots they are somewhat simple, there are words. But it isn't DOS like in any way. It just is a different style. We don't want our apps looking like other platforms. But each to their own opinion.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm building a house and have been looking at automation. I just discovered the Honeywell system today (based off a comment in the wpnest story.)

Can you not control it from a browser on the phone?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Wanting apps with the same interface as iOS - but moving to android. Hmmm

profile_picture_by_ask__deadpool-d5bo5dz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6