How many background tasks do you have running?

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I keep getting the "to many background tasks running". How many thouse are I don't know and since long stop'ed looking. Isn't it max 8 or something that can run?

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I have 15 apps active running in the background and at least another 12 that I want active but can't due to the "Too (not to) many background tasks running" message.
Live tiles are one of Windows Phone's premier features. I wish we cold have more apps active and that each would update even more often, cycling through and offering fresh information to glance at.

NXH

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I got the full limit of 15 apps running in the background ! And I'm complaining about that limit because I want to add couple more. Battery life is fine for me. With 8 hrs at work, I would still be left with 60 to 70% depending on usage on that day

aquimosa

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
What i always did after coming from fresh format, i installed first the lumia storage checker and sequentially choose what app is important then i check the storage space it occupies and the background task so i will know if the application i installed consumes a lot of power.

ozahran

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I have 15 apps active running in the background and at least another 12 that I want active but can't due to the "Too (not to) many background tasks running" message.
Live tiles are one of Windows Phone's premier features. I wish we cold have more apps active and that each would update even more often, cycling through and offering fresh information to glance at.

My thoughts exactly! Seeing all those tiles flipping and updating is what made me love WP in the first place

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre