08-10-2013, 11:42 AM #1
- 79 Posts
So I was listening to the most recent PC Gamer podcast and the volume wouldn't change! I could switch to other songs and podcasts and it seemed to be fine, but when I switched to the PC Gamer podcast it stuck with the last used volume level and wouldn't changed. I took a video with my wife's phone (ignore the dog collar and my wife talking in the background).
- 10-07-2013, 09:01 PM #3
my observations is this. the volume control doesn't not work while the podcast is playing. you can adjust volume during songs but not podcasts.
so the band-aid fix is to stop playback of the podcast, adjust the volume, then resume playback.
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 11Last Post: 11-25-2013, 06:44 PM
- By Raver Rain in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 10Last Post: 08-19-2013, 02:24 AM
- By venu238 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 18Last Post: 08-12-2013, 07:51 AM
- By rajeshks16 in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2013, 07:20 AM
- By HYDR0SH0K in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:49 PM