Verizon's text messages, words messed up with symbols.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
On Verizon's network over 12 years, I have the 822 the wife has a old Samsung and we never had this problem. All of a sudden when I text to her phone she receives it and looks like this @*!)&@?:)&$*;? And sometimes when I get a text from her I will get 2 of them but they read normal. I have no problem texting or receiving from any one else .
Any ideas.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Laura, I was thinking it's Verizon problem but strange we never had this happen before unlike the others they just got their phone's. Anyway thanks for the link I must have missed it.

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
My wife (HTC 8x) and I (Nokia Lumia 822) had this issue last year when we first purchased our phones. We called Verizon and they fixed it in their system. No issues since.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
So I called Verizon tech support and explained my problem, and they are aware of this and had others with the same thing. No fix as of now but will email me when corrected, don't think I'll hold my breath. The fix they said look for 3rd party apps to do text messages.
Way to go Verizon tech support.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
So I called Verizon tech support and explained my problem, and they are aware of this and had others with the same thing. No fix as of now but will email me when corrected, don't think I'll hold my breath. The fix they said look for 3rd party apps to do text messages.
Way to go Verizon tech support.

Update: So now with the amber update all seem to be now working with out any problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05