ESPN Hub vs. ESPN Scorecenter

sudhindra9

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Which one do you think is a better sports app? I prefer Scorecenter. But do any of you know better sports apps(even individual ones for cricket, English football and tennis) on WP8! And how is Bing Sports? I liked Bing News and Bing Weather a lot!

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Which one do you think is a better sports app? I prefer Scorecenter. But do any of you know better sports apps(even individual ones) on WP8! And how is Bing Sports? I liked Bing News and Bing Weather a lot!

What sports do you follow? That might help people to recommend apps.

KCandSunshine13

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Well, you should forget about ESPN then and find another app. If ESPN doesn't broadcast it, then they don't report on it - except to report that Eldrick Woods shot 4 over par. ScoreMobile has a lot of soccer leagues you can choose to catch up on the scores & news as well as tennis (APT & WTA). Can't speak to the Cricket leagues & scores. Good luck.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I follow NASCAR, Indy Car, NBA, NFL, WNBA and I like Scorecenter better just because it's simple to just glance at it to see when and where my teams are playing or to get a quick score update

Napalm Frog

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I use Scorecenter. I use it for hockey (NHL) and football (MLS, Bundesliga, Premier, SuperLiga, Primera Liga). It works pretty good within its limitations, and the toasts come in handy for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diane Cunhm