- 08-12-2013, 01:56 PM #1
Is it possible to mark certain SkyDrive folders to NOT sync with Windows Phone 8? There are a couple of folders of pictures I'd prefer not to sync with my WP8 photo albums. Is this something that is possible? I can't find it if so. Thanks!
- 08-12-2013, 03:30 PM #2
- 08-12-2013, 03:56 PM #4
You could probably go your accounts, hold down on your MA (Microsoft Account) and click "Sync". That wouldn't hurt at least...
The way that I discovered this was I had a folder I made for 1 Excel sheet, then later added 20+ photos and it doesn't show up (and has never shown up).
- 08-12-2013, 04:07 PM #5
I just tried a Manual Sync and got the following error message:
"Last updated about 6 months ago. Error Code: 80C805E2 We're having a problem syncing your information. Try again later."
What do you mean when you say a big sync? When and how do those occur?
- 08-14-2013, 03:12 PM #6
But, from what I know that issue is something with backing up your text messages. Turn that off. [Settings > swipe left > Messaging]
- 08-14-2013, 03:44 PM #8
Turned off the messaging backup, tried to manual sync again by going to Settings > Email/Accounts > Long press Microsoft account > Sync. Still fails with same error code.
I guess it has never backed up my messages to skydrive. I don't see them anywhere in my skydrive, so that seems pointless.
- 08-14-2013, 03:53 PM #9
Outlook is down right now though...so...that doesn't help, haha. When I try to look at the msg backup I have on Outlook.com it fails and sends me to the page saying they have been working on it for a couple hours.
- By ttsoldier in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 21Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:13 AM
- By Acbuono5 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2013, 03:49 PM
- By Rabbit_Hunter in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2013, 02:56 PM
- By pinturicchio_10 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2013, 09:12 AM
- By andres Quintanilla in forum ZuneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2013, 10:40 PM