The Status of WP8 Hacking

Rod Iron

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
The only hack I'm interested in is how to unlock internet sharing. I'd like to get back to using my tablet and laptop with my phone supplying the internet connection. It's very disappointing but I expected it too happen.

Trevor Halsey

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
The only hack I'm interested in is how to unlock internet sharing. I'd like to get back to using my tablet and laptop with my phone supplying the internet connection. It's very disappointing but I expected it too happen.
AFAIK, there was a SIM swapping technique that made it work. The method I saw was using different carriers, but I believe all it takes is a same carrier SIM, but one that's on a plan that has tethering. It shouldn't be too difficult once we can edit the PST settings.

Sent from my RM-860 (Lumia 928) using the OFFICIAL Tapatalk app.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
according to MS, they fixed the bug that xap's and other big files wouldn't get deleted. If that's true, it shouldn't increase way more..

Reading what they really said is that the space will grow. It is after all a temporary storage space for files to be stored like email attachments. However they said it will more aggressively purge itself when device memory is low. I.e. When space is needed.

jt1234

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

mrZoSo

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hope they get this going on the Lumia phones soon! Would love to check the FM Radio on the 928,,, for starters ;)

jinukumar

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
hello,
I have been in a project to extract the physical data from windows phone devices. I have started my research. but got struck with thor for sometime. Pls advice me how to move.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo