- 08-14-2013, 03:55 PM #1
Back in November, when I got my first WP8 devices before I switched back to iPhone for a while, I distinctly remember that notifications from an integrated Facebook account would show up somewhere other than the Notifications screen of the Me tile.
Now that I'm back on WP8, I can't seem to find them anywhere. I've been really trying to minimize the time I spend on social networks, so the built-in integration is perfect for me and I can live without toast/tile notifications... but it's driving me crazy that I remember having them somewhere and can't find them now.
So help me out here... is my memory wrong? Or is there a setting/pinned tile/whatever I'm missing somewhere? Because... I see the unread notifications on the Notifications screen of the Me tile, but nowhere else.
08-14-2013, 04:39 PM #2
- 52 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Ummm.... the Facebook app/tile ?
I haven't seen my notifications pop-up anywhere other than the Me tile or the Pinned Facebook tile ...
Maybe you had one of your contacts pinned to the start-screen ? Not sure if notifications show up on that tile in that scenario..
- By HaibaneReki in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 11-12-2013, 09:17 AM
- By wary1 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 26Last Post: 08-23-2013, 09:39 AM
- By khunhorm in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2013, 09:53 AM
- By Tonchi91 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2013, 08:49 AM
- By HappyFuture in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2013, 02:58 AM