Nokia to release ?Lumia Amber? update today at late evening in India (for all WP8 devices) !

rafimd2

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
lumia-amber-launching-today-in-india1.jpg

We just heard about ?Lumia Amber? releasing for Lumia 920 devices on Telstra Australia tomorrow morning (i.e. 16th Aug).

On hearing this I was a little bit intrigued because this might mean that the unlocked devices might start getting it from today. So I went on & checked with Nokia Care in a one to one chat.

To my surprise, for the first time Nokia Care went out-right & said that Amber Update for the entire Windows Phone 8 family will be released today (i.e. 15th Aug) late evening. Seriously I am still in a shock to hear this directly from Nokia and at the same time happy :) !

Here?s the conversation

Own a Lumia WP8 device ? .. you are up for a treat from Nokia today and yeah make sure your devices battery is full and you are near to a WiFi connection (because you can update it OTA ? Over the air via a Wifi connection only).

Hope the above info turns out to be true ! (but looking at the Telstra thing, I am king of feeling confident but yeah a little bit in doubt today .. anyways we will see it today)

It?s 5.10 PM in India right now ? just for reference.

Cheers !!
Source

Attachments

• lumia-amber-launching-today-in-india1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 35

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa