- 08-18-2013, 11:08 PM #1
My Lumia will not get past the boot screen it keeps showing the Rogers logo, then the Nokia screen, then it stops and does it again Soft reset is not helping, what do I do?
I just switched the backplate on it too a week ago, so I guess it's out of Warranty...
I unplugged the battery once too, did not help, would letting it run completely dead maybe help?
Please help guys
- 08-18-2013, 11:24 PM #3
- 08-19-2013, 08:08 AM #9
Refer to the 920 forum, there is a sticky to bring back the phone to life after being bricked, follow it and you should be fine as long as it is not a hardware issue. FYI do not flash a non rogers rom, but u can try the euro dev one without losing any n/w bands. The firmware #is 059r4h6
08-19-2013, 03:12 PM #10
- 87 Posts
ok... try this
if you havent fixed it as yet....
1. plug it into a wall socket for 30mins
2. hold power button and volume down until it vibrates
3. when it vibrates release the buttons and immediately press and hold the volume up button
a lighting bolt and gear should show up. this is the flashing mode
you can flash a rom from here or wait 15 minutes and do a reset while still plugged in (step 2)
if nothing is wrong with your device it should boot up properly in 15 minutes after the spinning cogs
if it still has the problem repeat the steps and flash a rom using care suite
download the care suite from here
- By sunnydays123 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 24Last Post: 04-01-2014, 04:56 AM
- By mg8080 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2013, 05:00 AM
- By whatup12 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2013, 09:00 AM
- By Jonathon West in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2013, 12:33 AM
- By despertador in forum BingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 09:36 PM