- 08-20-2013, 11:10 AM #1
I can't seem to get Flip-to-Silence to work on my 928.
I have the ring volume set to 05/30, I flip the phone over (screen down), wait a minute and then call it. The phone still rings.. Am I not waiting long enough? (BTW, I do have the feature enabled in the Audio settings.)
Thanks in advance!
- 08-20-2013, 11:19 AM #2
You're supposed to flip it when it rings. The idea is that when the phone rings, you pick it up to look, and if you don't want to answer you place it screen down. The proximity sensor will recognize it being face down and ignore the call.
- 08-20-2013, 11:24 AM #3
Okay, so I totally misunderstood the concept here. I thought it was more of a "nightstand mode" where you could simply face it down to silence the ringer. The implemented way seems less impressive. ;)
- 08-20-2013, 11:28 AM #4
That's actually a better idea! I always thought this implementation is a bit useless, because we can already silence our phones by pressing a button. But its not like this feature makes the phone worse, just another way of doing things.
- By techiedude007 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:00 PM
- By Ashish Mohta in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2013, 04:37 AM
- By Jonathan Piferrer in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 08-20-2013, 02:21 PM
- By mbockx in forum Huawei Ascend W1Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 08:56 AM
- By LMZR in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 07:13 AM