When is amber update going to happen in india. Does the update require me to flush all the apps i ve

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Wait for the official update, you will not lose your apps.

In any case, back up your media, messages, settings using the back up option under Settings.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
You will never lose your "apps", because they are tied to your MS account. If you prefer to flash a ROM to your device or buy a new device, you simply have to download your apps again (app settings/data e.g. game scores are gone then). But in this case, you will get an over-the-air update, which keeps all your data.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well do i flush my phone or not ?? Do i still get to keep my apps ?? I wud hate to loae them. And am on 720

For comic effect, I really recommend you don't flush your device :p ..

and while we are on it, my personal suggestion to you is to stay away from flashing windows phones unless it is absolutely required.

sision

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
For comic effect, I really recommend you don't flush your device :p ..

and while we are on it, my personal suggestion to you is to stay away from flashing windows phones unless it is absolutely required.

Why is flashing windows phone different from updating via ota ?

Notti_Hindoo

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
So if i update ota. It sudnt require me to download the apps i have purchased right? You know how costly windows apps are. I have bought tons of them. I am not talking about settings. Also i would like to know

1. How much space i need on my phone to do the update.

2. Will i be able to do the update via my 3g, i dont see any reason why MS has this stupid restrictions in place of waiting for wifi.

3. My phone dislikes my high speed sd card. Will that be fixed as well ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3