Bluetooth - receiving multiple files?

dirrtydavid

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know if it's possible to receive multiple files via Bluetooth? I have managed to Bluetooth an image from another device, but when I try to sent several files in one batch my lumia 820 tells me that it has received the files but they don't show up in the photo hub. I did ask WindowsPhone on twitter but when I asked if WP can receive multiple files via Bluetooth they replied asking to clarify if i'm sending or receiving files, then suggested I try using a File Explorer app to find the files which didn't really help.

prateekj1993

May 29, 2013
Visit site
When I try receiving multiple pics from another phone, I have to separately accept each of these which is kind of annoying. As for sending multiple images can be sent easily but I'm not sure that multiple songs or documents can be sent at once.

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that if I try to receive multiple photos from another Windows phone, then it needs only one "accept". but if I try to receive files from other phones, I need to accept each file :(

Novron

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know if it's possible to receive multiple files via Bluetooth? I have managed to Bluetooth an image from another device, but when I try to sent several files in one batch my lumia 820 tells me that it has received the files but they don't show up in the photo hub. I did ask WindowsPhone on twitter but when I asked if WP can receive multiple files via Bluetooth they replied asking to clarify if i'm sending or receiving files, then suggested I try using a File Explorer app to find the files which didn't really help.
Which file explorer app? Pocket Explorer and Pocket File Manager both support multiple selection at once to send. PFM also supports zipping/unzipping the files into one file on the device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon