Bluetooth 4.0?

andineupert

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

a few weeks ago there have been some news telling there will be a bluetooth 4.0 stack implementation from Nokia. I wonder about in which update it will be included. I thought it was told that it should be included in the amber update but no ones talking about BT anymore now that amber is rolling out. Are there any news on that topic?
Thanks!

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Not read anything, and I'd expect the SDK to be updated to support new features but no one has said that has happened so perhaps further updates will be required to enable it. E.g. GDR3.

helsten2

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Well, it is not in GDR2 on my L920 (BT v3.1 with A2DP, EDR), so we can just wait and hope it will be in GDR3. Or in WP8.1 ...

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
How do you know System View app didn't simply show you static specs of the hardware based on phone model instead of getting from the API? AFAIK, most of these hardware information are not available from published APIs.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
How do you know System View app didn't simply show you static specs of the hardware based on phone model instead of getting from the API? AFAIK, most of these hardware information are not available from published APIs.
Good point I didn't think of that, does anyone know how to check it or was it in the amber update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)