- 08-26-2013, 03:13 AM #1
I don't know if somebody else found this trick so far, so just though of sharing with you.
Now You can install Samsung Or HTC Collection's apps on Your Lumia devices.
Hello guys i found a trick to install samsung or Htc collection apps on YOur Lumia Phone. Its Amazing.
A small Trick is giving access to all apps from samsung and HTC collection.
And more over you can install Nokia Pro Camera on LUmia 820 by doing the same trick.
I have Lumia 820 and now i have alomost all applications from Samsung, HTC and NOkia.
The only thing you need to do is connect to a wifi network and enable proxy for that wifi connection. Please follow instructions bellow.
1. Change your phone region to United States
2. Connect to a WiFi network
3. Under Settings - WiFi, click on the WiFi network you are connected to
4. Switch 'Proxy' to on. Now type "126.96.36.199" into "Server/URL". In "Port", type in "8888", then click on the tick at the bottom of the screen
7. Go to the Store and click on 'Nokia Collection' - now you will see all apps from HTC, Samsung and Nokia all together. install them all :P
Enjoyeeee Guys :D
- 08-26-2013, 03:33 AM #2
I'm getting apps aren't available for your device errors. Am I doing something wrong?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2Editor in Chief of Technocove, Windows Phone Lover, DDR Freak, Poet, Curious Being
Device: White Nokia Icon (32 GB)
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- 08-26-2013, 03:49 AM #3
- 08-26-2013, 12:08 PM #11
08-26-2013, 12:19 PM #12
- 387 Posts
Last edited by crav4speed; 08-26-2013 at 02:01 PM.Microsoft - Band
Windows - Surface RT | Surface Pro 3
Windows Phone - Dell Venue Pro | Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia 1520
Windows Mobile - i-mate SP5 | HTC 8525 | HTC Touch HD
08-26-2013, 01:08 PM #14
- 285 Posts
HTC clock tile is blank. Anyone knows the model number of the 8X, the one you'll see on fiddler?Hit the "thanks" button if you thought the post above was helpful!
HTC One M8 for Windows
OS: 8.10.15143.154 (Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2)
ROM: Verizon Wireless
Network: StarHub 4G LTE
Dev Unlocked: ✔
08-26-2013, 01:19 PM #17
- 1,748 Posts
Besides the App Folder to me personally is useless as when I think about what apps i need as a surplus on my home screen. Nothing comes to my mind however some may find use for it. Also there are connectivity shortcut apps in the store and some are free to boot.Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
Centralised folder for game data + saves, which in turn is backed upto the cloud.
User voice vote link
Vote here for smart dialing!!!
User voice vote link for smart dialing
Vote for Jen Taylors voice in english speaking countries (my ears are still bleeding after listening to UK version of Cortana ) :
User Voice link
- 08-26-2013, 01:46 PM #23
And, I'd hardly call it bragging. I'd say, sharing. If anything, HTC and Samsung users benefit from this more than Nokia users, since Nokia has a larger base of exclusive apps.
You don't have to convince me, or anyone else, whether it's right/wrong. If it's wrong for you, don't do it. I'm sure others will do what they decide to do.
Last edited by mgkeath; 08-26-2013 at 02:20 PM.
- 08-26-2013, 03:36 PM #25
- By simplyjo1 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 19Last Post: 10-12-2014, 10:17 AM
- By ashraf alkharabsheh in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:41 PM
- By tardismatrix22 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:34 PM
- By chenhogi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:48 AM