Nokia Reader app

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Today the SysApp Pusher was updates to v1.6.3 and Nokia Reader app was introduced.

The app is an e-book reader with supposed e-book marketplace support and SkyDrive e-book import option into the app, but I can't download it because of a notification that my phone isn't updated, etc. I have GDR2 and Amber update installed, Lumia 920.

I'm wondering when we will be able to download the app onto our phones...

EDIT: Now it shows a notification that the app is only supported only with WVGA (480x800) resolution. Strange...

Link:

create-qr-code

Nokia Reading | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Today the SysApp Pusher was updates to v1.6.3 and Nokia Reader app was introduced.

The app is an e-book reader with supposed e-book marketplace support and SkyDrive e-book import option into the app, but I can't download it because of a notification that my phone isn't updated, etc. I have GDR2 and Amber update installed, Lumia 920.

I'm wondering when we will be able to download the app onto our phones...

EDIT: Now it shows a notification that the app is only supported only with WVGA (480x800) resolution. Strange...

Link:

http://api.qrserver.com/v1/create-q...89cb-73a4-4ff8-93dd-91bec9f855bd&size=250x250

Nokia Reading | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

You can do it right now my friend :evil:
check this out.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...-samsung-htc-collections-apps-your-lumia.html

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
But i am affraid if this app can be downloaded on windows 8 devices. check the screenshot bellow.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 132

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
But i am affraid if this app can be downloaded on windows 8 devices. check the screenshot bellow.

Why is the app then listed on the SysApp Pusher under Nokia section, if it is only for WP7.x, and SysApp Pusher works only with WP8 devices?

AND, this app is published by Nokia Corp., so I don't have to use those procedures with installing other OEM apps... :)

Last edited:

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Why is the app then listed on the SysApp Pusher under Nokia section, if it is only for WP7.x, and SysApp Pusher works only with WP8 devices?

AND, this app is published by Nokia Corp., so I don't have to use those procedures with installing other OEM apps... :)

Are you sure SysApp Pusher is from Nokia?? Its from amazepictrecorporated My friend . this is a third party app and publisher has just provided a link to that application. that's It :)

Last edited:

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
No no mate, we misunderstood ourselves, the Reading app is from Nokia, and the SysApp Pusher is from Amaze Pictures Inc, as you stated.
But I can't understand, why is the Reading app, which is made for WP7.5 only, listed in an app, which is made for WP8 only.

That's the thing that I can't understand, why is it listed in SAP :)

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
No no mate, we misunderstood ourselves, the Reading app is from Nokia, and the SysApp Pusher is from Amaze Pictures Inc, as you stated.
But I can't understand, why is the Reading app, which is made for WP7.5 only, listed in an app, which is made for WP8 only.

That's the thing that I can't understand, why is it listed in SAP :)

Bro, I am going to call CEO of Nokia and ask him :D will let you know soon :p In the mean time lets wait for Cubeddd to respond :p

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm in England, UK. Using a GDR1 Lumia 920.

My god, the app is exclusive to UK -.-... Just changed the region to UK, downloaded and installed... @Brokn Wing, no need to call anyone, haha :D.

Change region to UK and download the app, it works like a charm even when I changed the region back to US ;)

Thanks to @Cubeddd too!

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
So apparently, Nokia Reading pretty much just exists to let people in regions where Kindle is not supported (eg., outside the US) download ebooks? I found an article here on WPcentral from last year saying something to that effect...it's weird, I already have the Kindle app and am pretty much set as far as books go, but I now find myself wanting this app pretty much just because it's Nokia. XD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire