08-28-2013, 09:31 AM #1
- 26 Posts
After you enter any email address in the compose window, that email address is stored even if it is not tied to any of your contacts. How do you delete an email from wherever it stores the autocomplete database so it does not show up when you start to type a similar address?
There are plenty of times I email people that I never want to email again and I don't need those addresses clogging up my autocomplete list. Even worse is that if you type an address in wrong, it stores it forever and you can't delete it.
- 08-28-2013, 09:44 AM #3
Probably won't work, but... Settings -> keyboard -> advanced -> "reset suggestions" MIGHT remove them, but I don't know that it will for a fact AND it will remove all the words you may have added to the suggestion list.
- 08-28-2013, 11:29 AM #5
Hmmm, I've looked everywhere I can think of.... All I can find is this feature suggestion for WP... Although I have not been plagued by that yet, I went ahead and voted for it...
10-15-2014, 03:12 PM #7
- 3 Posts
I know this is a little extreme, but has anyone tried a hard reset? reset phone to factory settings. I think that it is saved in the phone somewhere. If you have all of your stuff backed up, it should not be that tough to get back to where you are. I am considering trying it.
- By hsn97 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 129Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:12 PM
- By Aravind Gopalakrishnan in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 6Last Post: 09-10-2013, 06:26 AM
- By coip in forum XBOX ONEReplies: 22Last Post: 09-01-2013, 06:22 PM
- By rpm1984 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 06:18 AM
- By HeyCori in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:29 PM