Tiles rendering issue WP8

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi people, while scrolling down the tiles or live tiles, i some times see black area instead of the live tiles for about 1? or 2 sec and then the tiles appear as if they didn't render or if it's a graphic glitch, It doesn't happen very often but it does happen. Have you guys ever came accross this issue in your WP?

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi people, while scrolling down the tiles or live tiles, i some times see black area instead of the live tiles for about 1? or 2 sec and then the tiles appear as if they didn't render or if it's a graphic glitch, It doesn't happen very often but it does happen. Have you guys ever came accross this issue in your WP?

No, I haven't seen it on my 920. Can you please tell us which device you are using, maybe if it is a lower spec device you might see small lag while opening apps and scrolling.

Also if you have a Nokia device one option could be to enable High sensitivity and do a soft reset to clear any apps which might be stuck in the background.

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
No, I haven't seen it on my 920. Can you please tell us which device you are using, maybe if it is a lower spec device you might see small lag while opening apps and scrolling.

Also if you have a Nokia device one option could be to enable High sensitivity and do a soft reset to clear any apps which might be stuck in the background.

I have a Lumia 620, High Sensitivity starts from Lumia 720, i've tried restarting and even tried a hard reset for some other reason but it did happen before the hard reset too but its just that im seeing this more now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes