Fix For Xbox music not playing music?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to play music on my 928 that I have on the phone but it starts lagging and not playing the music I'll hit the play button and nothing happens sometimes it plays then gets stuck and won't play anything. Is there a another app to play music in? Any way to stop it and restart the music app without resetting the phone?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to play music on my 928 that I have on the phone but it starts lagging and not playing the music I'll hit the play button and nothing happens sometimes it plays then gets stuck and won't play anything. Is there a another app to play music in? Any way to stop it and restart the music app without resetting the phone?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

are you using Bluetooth? Only thing that works for me is pausing it, backing out completely then playing some other media file; be it YouTube, Spotify, whatever. Pause that then go back into music and try playing it.

kevvan

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I too have found that restarting bluetooth seems to resolve the problem. Not sure why but it's happened on a few occasions.

jmparagon1

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Whew, this deserves a thanks. Totally solved mine, been having this problem two days now. Was gonna do my third restart. Opening youtube seem to solve the problem. Is this a bug? Was gonna do my third restore till i saw this post and gave it a whirl. Is there any other fix to this?

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I guess the fix did not work. It stopped working again and opening youtube doesnt seem to work

are you pausing your song first, even though nothing is playing? That's the key for me. I have to pause then back out of the app completely until the live tile no longer displays the artist.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon