Internet Explorer problem

Michael Zajdel

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Sometimes when I'm surfing the web and want go back to previous page IE does not allow me to do this. Just nothing happens. (the phone is not freezeing because I can go back to main screen or type something to search but it just stops on a particular page when I want to go back). When I'm pressing the back button it's vibrating but does not take me to the previous page. I do not have the Amber update and did not have the issue earlier.

Please help

Cheers
Mike

bradbamford

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
Sometimes when I'm surfing the web and want go back to previous page IE does not allow me to do this. Just nothing happens. When I'm pressing the back button it's vibrating but does not take me to the previous page. I do not have the Amber update and did not have the issue earlier.

Did you mean that you do have Amber?

Yes, I am having this issue as well on my 1020, I never have this issue on my 920 or 620 (non-amber phones).
If you enter a new URL in the address bar, when the page loads the back button starts working again.

Michael Zajdel

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't have the Amber update, mate and yeah sometimes the method you say works. I also have tried a hard reset but it did not help. All of all it's annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes