- 09-06-2013, 03:39 PM #1
Hello everyone, I just recently got a Lumia 925 to replace my iPhone 4S (was bored of it). Really liking WP8 so far but a few things are bugging me that I hope someone could maybe shed some light on. Thought I'd post here as it seems with WP8 rather than the phone itself!
Basically, I don't like how Facebook messages are appearing in the Messages app, I like to keep them separate from my text messages. So I went into the settings and turned off the setting "Use Facebook Chat" or whatever it says, but it hasn't worked, Facebook messages are still appearing in there!
Is there something else I need to do?
- 09-06-2013, 04:03 PM #2
That is actually something Microsoft did deliberately as a feature, so hat you can continue a conversation on multiple platforms in the same thread, so you don't have to remember where you left off. I'm not sure if there's a way around it.
- 09-06-2013, 04:17 PM #3
Thanks for the reply. Thought that would be the case but I did a little digging in my Microsoft account settings and found that you can edit which permissions you give your account to access stuff from Facebook, unticked the chat option so I'll see if this solves it.
- By jjag520 in forum Windows 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2013, 06:32 PM
- By TrickyDee42 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:19 AM
- By Camera Chick in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2013, 04:03 PM
- By croivo in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2013, 01:26 PM
- By Fishtoast in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2013, 06:13 PM