Notification Center and all the discussions

marcusasdrubal

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Some complain the need of Notification Center, others say that is not necessary, specially because the live tiles, but here what I think:

My opinion: Me tile always worked for the notifications for me, specially because I only use Facebook and Twitter. I never understand why they complain about FB notifications on the app, specially because me tile worked for me nearly real time.

I guess Microsoft could work to improve Me Tile even better, get another apps to drop their notifications there (a kind of lenses integration). Imagine Skype and other apps, even e-mails, dropping the notifications on me tile, much better that just copy from iOS and Android notifications. Me Tile wil gather all the notifications, not only from FB or Twitter. I guess it would better solution following the windows phone concepts

marcusasdrubal

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I saw some notifications center leaked on the web, the first thing that I thought, hello MS why not improve Me Tile, that gathers all the information around you instead of giving(copying from others) notification center?

Much better, follows the windows phone concepts, focusing on people instead of apps. Me tile could gather news, e-mails, skype, calling, all notifications.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05