Nokia System App Links

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
It's not necessary you can simply use sysapp pusher!

Sure you can, I just don't like having 3rd party extra apps for every little thing. It would be great if Nokia made its own app for it until Microsoft gets it **** together with the WP store detecting updated apps itself right away.

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Sure you can, I just don't like having 3rd party extra apps for every little thing. It would be great if Nokia made its own app for it until Microsoft gets it **** together with the WP store detecting updated apps itself right away.

Well, I'd rather have 3rd party app that checks for updates (including your 9 plus a lot more) than have to check a ton of links.

MrGoodSmith

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'd rather have 3rd party app that checks for updates (including your 9 plus a lot more) than have to check a ton of links.

Now with WP8.1 you don't even need a 3rd party app to check for updates, but personally I still think having the links available gives a complete sense of satisfaction and control. What if you want to rate and review one of these system apps for example? There is no other way of doing so but to have direct access to the apps in the store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes