- 09-18-2013, 06:17 PM #2
What you are seeing is the jump list , it automatically appears when you install more than 40 apps(someone correct me if it is 45) on your device. It cannot be disabled and is meant to reduce time you would otherwise take to scroll the apps list.
- By nickg0413 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2013, 09:44 PM
- By afgzee in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-19-2013, 06:36 AM
- By Blacklac in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 06:32 PM
- By mvpspl619 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:21 PM
- By Rob Betts in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 11:42 AM